21 January 2018
A study in 1 Corinthians
1) What can we learn from 1 Cor 2:1-5 about how Paul taught people about God?
2) From the facts in those verses, does it surprise you that his work was so successful? What was the simple message that he declared?
3) Why did Paul believe that his message had such a great effect on so many people's lives?
4) In 1 Cor 2:6&8, Paul speaks about the 'rules of this age'. What does Paul mean by 'this age' and who are these rulers?
5) When and how, will 'this age' end?
6) How will the future age be different from this age and who will rule them?
7) Why is the Holy Spirit important for Christians?
8) What things does the Holy Spirit do in a Christian's life?