21 October 2018
Study in 2 Corinthians
1. How do we know that Paul intended to confront his enemies when he did arrive in Corinth? (1-2)
2. How did Paul intend to show that Christ spoke through him? (3-4)
3. What did Paul command them to do? (5)
4. What was Paul's desire for them? (7-9)
5. What was the purpose of the sharpness and authority the Lord gave Paul? (10)
6. What short imperatives did Paul give in verse 11?
7. What manifestations of God did Paul desire to be with them? (14)
8. How do you confront people who are at fault?
9. How does the phrase, “Greet one another with a holy kiss”, apply today?